What are we doing?
ARPA educates the public - from individuals to civic groups to public officials - about the benefits of passenger rail specifically, and balanced multimodal transportation in general. (See our Mission and Goals statement.)
Projects and Goals
- We support the Arizona Transit Association (AzTA) Rail Symposiums and are represented on their
High Capacity (i.e. Rail) Transit Committee
- We issue a Newsletter regularly
- We distribute and continually revise rail passenger educational materials
- We host an Annual Picnic for our members and schedule other fun and educational membership activities
- We encourage you to join us as a member and help us build a better future for Arizona!